Thursday 6 August 2015

First Post

I began Deco1800 with expectations of it being similar to Deco1100 due to studios. The first workshop however contained looking at lots of code similar to Deco1400. I have realized that this course is a balance between the two. As such i expect the work to be evenly split between the designing aspect and functionality of the project.

I plan to actively engage in group work and remind others and myself of the due date of the assessment. I also intend to write a post on this blog each week the day before the lecture covering work I have completed  and laying out my thoughts on what has happened and what is to come. I will not leave all of the posts till this late into the night.

I wish to learn how to use Photoshop proficiently to the point of quickly completing mock ups I will require in the future. I want to obtain some leadership experience from those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment